Blank cubes in a set
- without embossing or labeling
- writable with projection recorders
- available in different sizes
These wooden cubes are particularly suitable for writing on projection pens. Their possible uses are extremely diverse. So can any you or your student computing characters or different numbers and write characters on the dice and erwürfeln so individual computing and probability exercises and then solve. The cubes can also be labeled with characters or pictures . Thanks to the random principle when rolling dice, social tasks, class services, and much more. diced and distributed fairly.
As a labeling pen z. Eg permanent marker, fineliner or edding.
– The lettering cannot be removed from the cubes.
– Different sizes available: 18, 20, 30 mm
– Material: natural polished wood